Come and enjoy the Buffalo Bill’s frontier at Monster Lake Ranch! Located 52 miles from Yellowstone National Park, you’ll fall in love with the Absaroka mountain backdrop during your adventures. With so many activities to choose from, we bet you won’t come just once.
Experience the REAL American West with our Spirit of the West Package. You’ll come as a guest and leave as part of the Monster Lake family – that’s how we do business on the ranch!
- A 3-night stay for two in a one-bedroom western-style suite – queen bedroom with separate living room
- Optional upgrade to a two- or three-bedroom based on availability
- Daily “cowboy country” breakfast, chef-prepared shore lunch, and heart and healthy dinners at The Bliss
- Daily activities. Choose from:
- Long range and pistol shooting ranges, clay target throwers, and shot-gunning. Lessons and ammunition available for an additional fee
- Pheasant and Chukar hunts (seasonal). Guides and hunting dogs available for an additional fee
- Guided stillwater fly fishing on the famous 180-acre Monster Lake
- Guided trail rides
- Self-guided hiking or mountain biking tours to the rocky rims overlooking the ranch
- Guided four-wheeler tours where you will enjoy western wildlife and incredible prairie views
- Complimentary passes for 2 to Buffalo Bill Historical Center & Museum (includes Firearms Museum)
- Passes for 2 to the Cody Night Rodeo (seasonal)
- Optional: guided day trip to Yellowstone National Park, your choice of private or with a group. Additional fee is based on the number in your party.
Blackout Dates: Fourth of July weekend; Labor Day weekend; Christmas through New Year’s
Please call (307) 587-5960 for details and pricing.