Corporate Retreats in Cody Wyoming
We offer a unique, one-of-a-kind experience for executives who want to play hard and work hard while enjoying the wide-open spaces on our 10,000-acre ranch.
Cody is the perfect location for your Wyoming corporate retreat, with Monster Lake Ranch just 10 minutes from the Cody airport. Our ranch gives you the peace and quiet you need to make decisions and plan for your business. Staying in our unique Western-style lodging will help release you from the noise of life and open your mind to the silence of the land.
The Ranch offers the following on property amenities for your corporate retreat:
- Unique meeting spaces to encourage out-of-the-box thinking
- A private Western-themed Saloon for fun & entertainment
- Long range & pistol shooting
- Fly fishing on Monster Lake, a 180-acre stillwater lake
- Guided Pheasant & Chukar hunting when in season
- Coordination with local hunting outfitters for big game hunts
- Horse trails, geology & photography tours in the Rim Rocks
- Personalized tours to Yellowstone & other national monuments, Buffalo Bill Center of the West Museum, wild mustang tours, and river tours
If you’re looking to connect, bond, and grow as a company, look no further than Monster Lake Ranch. Contact us today for your personalized quote.