From basic grocery shopping to unique clothes and accessories, Cody, WY, has it all. Whether you are searching for Western decor, original artwork, or a unique antique to remember your trip, there are countless shops to explore. Read on to discover the best places for shopping in Cody, WY.
Below you will find a few pointers on some of the best shopping in Cody, but if you are looking for more, simply download your free Cody, WY, Vacation Guide! Our guide is full of recommendations on the town’s best local businesses, places to eat, and top attractions!
Your Guide to Shopping in Cody
Artwork, Antiques, & Gift Shops
Want to bring a piece of the West home with you after your trip? Make a visit to any of these shops to find unique gifts, souvenirs, and artwork.
- Yellowstone Gift Shop – park gifts and souvenirs.
- Love’s Gifts & Other Things – kitchen, bed, and unique gifts.
- Buffalo Bill Center of the West – fine art and gifts.
- Timeless Treasures – antiques and trinkets.
Clothing & Accessories
If you are looking for a new addition to your wardrobe, you are in luck! These stores are perfect for finding one-of-a-kind jewelry and clothing.
- Ferris Studi – mosaic jewelry.
- Custom Cowboy Shop – leather belts, buckles, hats, and clothing.
- Boot Barn – Western and work-related apparel.
- Wayne’s Boot Shop – cowboy boots, moccasins, cowboy hats, etc.
Food & Grocery
If you forgot something while you were packing, no problem! Cody, WY, has plenty of grocery stores and convenience stores for your everyday living needs.
- Wyoming Buffalo Co. – gourmet grocery store with jerky, wild game, and specialty foods.
- Cowtown Candy Co. – sweet treats and candy.
- Albertsons Pharmacy – pharmacy and convenience store.
- FarmTableWest – organic grocery store.
- Wyoming Legacy Meats – butcher shop with all natural meat.
Bike Rentals & Sporting Goods
There is so much to explore in the great outdoors while in Cody. Take a trip to these stores for sporting goods, bike rentals, and more.
- Sierra Trading Post – hiking boots, cycling gear, etc.
- Sunlight Sports – outdoor supplies.
- North Fork Anglers – all things fly-fishing.
- The Hatch Fly Shop – full-service fly-fishing shop.
- Rifle Ridge Gun Shop – firearms, ammunition, etc.
- Absaroka Bicycles – bikes and bike rentals.
Book Your Stay at Monster Lake Ranch
After you’ve shopped to your heart’s content, come relax and unwind at Monster Lake Ranch! Our ranch is an easy 15-minute drive away from the best shops in downtown Cody and our onsite restaurant, Restaurant Bliss, is a great place to enjoy dinner after a fun day of shopping!
During your stay, you can enjoy a variety of outdoor activities including bird hunting, fly-fishing, horseback riding, hiking, and more. Each of our spacious guest rooms features the very best amenities and are designed with comfort in mind. Check our availability and book your stay. We can’t wait to host you at Monster Lake Ranch!
If you are looking for more great shopping in Cody, remember to download your free vacation guide!